Double the production rate, with lower energy consumption per kilogram of fiber material – that might sound like a contradiction, but the new Trützschler pre-cleaner CL-X makes it possible. It gently and reliably removes coarse contaminants like leaf debris, stalks or seeds from cotton with minimum loss of good fibers. The pre-cleaner CL-X provides more efficiency and lays the foundation for a high-quality end-product before the cotton is further processed in mixers and fine cleaners.
The new CL-X especially meets the urgent demand for lower energy consumption. Energy efficiency is not only important for environmental and regulatory reasons. Due to rising energy prices, it is becoming an increasingly decisive factor for the competitiveness of spinning mills.
In comparison with the current benchmark, the CL-X saves up to 30 % energy (see chart 1). In addition to the optimized flow, an integrated air separator contributes to reducing the transport air by ensuring that only excess air has to be removed, rather than all of the air. Less exhaust air means less energy consumption.
The CL-X also provides significantly increased productivity. At a maximum of 1,600 kilograms per hour, the production rate from one CL-X corresponds to the rate achieved by two CL-P models. This gives customers the flexibility to operate at high or low productivity rates with one machine.
The CL-X is the perfect and sustainable solution to meet today’s demand for productivity, cleaning and energy efficiency.
CL-X features at one glance
• Continuous production of 1,600 kilograms per hour for present blow room configuration.
• 30% energy saving compared to the current benchmark.
• Integrated WASTECONTROL for automatic adjustment recommendation of waste excretion to avoid unnecessary fiber loss.
• 2.60 m long cleaning section.
• New and improved grid geometry for better separation and gentle tuft treatment.
• Material draft due to 10 % higher speed of second opening roller for reliable and consistent fiber transport.
• Optimal cleaning level and minimal fiber loss due to individual and stepless grid adjustment for each opening roller by motor.
• Gentle tuft treatment with adjustable opening roller speed.
• Synchronized lot management (automatic lot change for up to three lots).
• Connection possibility for a waste box (for waste analysis).
• Lower cost of ownership.